For configuration help please contact Kodit support on 0845 3700714.
Below are three files which can be loaded onto your PDA in any order.
- Download from this web page by clicking on the link below and saving to a location on your computer.
- The files are zipped (compressed) so they have to be uncompressed (on later Windows OS, just right click…….extract all )
- Connect your PDA to the computer using the USB cable provided.
- For Windows XP: Microsoft Activesync must be installed
- For Vista and Windoes 7 you must be running Windows Mobile Device Centre
- Go into Windows Explore and copy the file to the clipboard and navigate to the My Documents folder on the PDA. Paste the document there.
- Do this for all three files.
Disconnect the PDA from the computer.
Go into File manager on the PDA and navigate to My Documents. Double click on the files that you have just copied and wait for them to install. If the intstallation prompts you to restart the PDA, you may wait until you have installed all three.
Finally, open Accucheck. Click on Data, then Settings and enter the name of the register and the web address of your register plus the number of your Pda.
SQL database engine: